INTERNAL STABLE STUTTGART
The stable front STUTTGART describes the counterpart of the classical stable front VERDEN only with hinged doors.
STUTTGART is available with the following door options leaving plenty of space for the horse´s head:
- Two doors - an upper and a lower door – enable the upper door to be opened separately.
- One door with an integrated double grille flap. Both flaps of the double grille flap might be locked in an open or closed position.
SOMETHING YOU CAN RELY ON
More available options of the internal horse stable STUTTGART are:
- The sliding door is quiet and smooth-running.
- The door latch is easy to open.
- The grille flap can be locked when open or closed.
- The venting louvers are standard features, but we also offer the stable front without them.
- All our stable partitions might be combined with this stable front.
- The design might be customized by additional cross beams in the stable front.
- This internal horse stable front is built to your requirements.
Röwer & Rüb offers even more options regarding available mangers, the steel finishing and the special options for complete opening of the stable front. More information about these options can be found on this page.
Our manger options enable fast and comfortable feeding from the stable aisle. Feeding the horses from the barn aisle is a relaxed and safe horse feeding method. The mangers shown here might be integrated in the internal stable: Rotating manger, feeding flap and feeding slot.
The finishing of the steel is not only very important for the horse stable design but especially for its longevity.
Hot-dip galvanised steel is generally submitted to an optical ageing process. Continuous moistening and/ or bad ventilation can cause a stronger abrasion of the protecting galvanisation.
The powder coating not only upgrades the optics of the product, but it also guarantees an additional protection against corrosion. It will be coated on the existing galvanisation and is available in all RAL-colours. The powder coating of the corrosion class C3 will be applied with the one-layer-method and offers only limited protection against moisture and chemical substances due to the open-cell wetting. The corrosion protection class C5 describes the two-layer-method which features an additional epoxy resin layer besides the powder coating itself. So, the steel is protected against all possible environmental influences as good as possible.
Of course, you can also combine different design options. You can find a design selection in “design options”.