Our bespoke doors offer the highest comfort and make a statement. As the barn door is one of the most prestigious parts of an equestrian facility, our design range also comprises archway doors,creating an exclusive appearance. All our doors are designed and technically developed to last over years. The door frame is made of hot-dip galvanised steel, that might by powder-coated in many colours. The door filling, such as coniferous wood, bamboo or synthetic material, is also developed to last.
Our barn door range comprises hinged doors, sliding doors, and doors especially developed for riding arenas. Our hinged doors are available with two or four door wings. Sliding doors are always a space saving solution for your equestrian building.
The Röwer & Rüb barn doors are characterized by the following features:
- All doors are easy to handle and smooth-closing.
- They are durable because of the combination of steel and robust wood.
- The lock and handle are made of special material, especially developed to ensure safety and longevity.
- There are adjustable, strong hinges with rounded tabs and screws integrated.
- Unbreakable safety glass ensures more safety. The safety glass is sealed in an all-round rubber seal. We also offer insulated glass.
- Doors consisting of an upper and a lower part are invisibly connected to each other. The handle to disconnect the parts is rounded to minimize the risk of injuries.
- The Röwer & Rüb innovative door locking system: Our sliding doors are equipped with a special invention by Röwer & Rüb - a lock that can be opened from the inside even if it has been locked from the outside. After opening it from the inside, the door will lock automatically again when closed. With this locking system the risk of locking somebody accidently in the barn is minimized and at the same time the barn is safely locked.