Our custom designed doors make a statement and offer the highest comfort. As the barn end door is one of the most visible parts of your horse barn, we also offer archway doors, giving your barn an exclusive appearance. All our doors are custom designed and technically implemented to last over years. The door frames are made of hot-galvanized steel, that can be powder coated in any color. And the high-quality fillings are durable material, such as coniferous wood, Bamboo or synthetic material.
We are proud of these features, making Röwer & Rüb barn end doors unique:
- The doors are smoothly-closing and are easy to handle.
- The combination of a steel frame and solid wood ensures longevity.
- The lock and handle are made of special material, which ensures durability and safety.
- Adjustable, strong hinges with rounded tabs and screws to prevent injuries.
- More safety due to unbreakable glass sealed in an all-round rubber seal. Insulated glass is also available.
- Doors consisting of an upper and a lower part are invisibly connected to each other. The handle to disconnect the parts is rounded to prevent injuries.
- Innovative door locking system: Our sliding doors are equipped with a special invention by Röwer & Rüb - a lock that can be opened from the inside even if it has been locked from the outside. After opening it from the inside, the door will lock automatically again when closed. With this locking system nobody can be locked accidently in the barn and at the same time the barn is safely locked.
Hinged barn end doors - Our hinged barn ends doors are available with two or four door wings. When choosing a door with two parts, the lower door keeps the animals in or out of the barn and the upper door allows for improved venting and socialization.
Sliding barn end doors - The Röwer & Rüb sliding barn end doors are the perfect space-saving solution for your horse barn.
Riding arena doors - Röwer & Rüb also offers sliding and hinged doors for riding arenas. These doors are especially designed for the use in riding arenas.